BK Package Disabler v2.3.9 Apk Free [NO ROOT][Patched]
BK Package Disable (Samsung)
BK Package Disabler Only for Samsung devices – NO ROOT Required!
- Package Disabler Samsung is the best app forever help you disable any packages (Installed, Bloatware and System) on your Samsung devices WITHOUT ROOT
- One tap to disable or enable all Bloatware (S Health, Gear VR, Instagram, One Drive, Microsoft Office, widget apps,…etc)
- Package Disabler Samsung will disable packages and make them disappear, save your RAM usage, improve your battery life. All disabled packages marked unavailable from running and updating.
- Package Disabler Samsung work with almost Samsung Galaxy devices (Galaxy S5, S6/S6 Edge, S7/S7 Edge, Note 3, Note 4, Note 5, A 3/5/7, Grand, J 3/5/7….etc) and works well with the almost Rooted device
- Disable Gear VR service, you can use your virtual reality headset with Cardboard apps.
- Gear VR application will not be auto-launched until you enable them again.
- Easy to disable or enable any package (Installed, Bloatware or System)
- One tap to disable all Bloatware to save your RAM usage, improve your battery life.
- Export and Import disabled packages list to external storage
- Clear application data to save your memory
- Material design, clear and easy to use
- Enable all packages which disabled by other Package Disabler app before using this app
- Package Disabler Samsung can work in almost Rooted devices, but not work well on some Custom or Rooted devices
- Always be careful to disable Critical (System) packages, unless you are sure that it safe to disable.
- Remember to enable all disabled packages before using Android Software update and disable them later if you want (support by ExportImport feature)
- Remember backup your devices, your data before using this app, KunKunSoft hold no responsibility for any damage you may cause.
How to install:
- This application use [Device Administrator] permission, so select Menu (at top-right corner) and click on Uninstall button
- In another way, Go Setting -> Security -> deactivate Device Administrator permission of this app before uninstall normally
4.0.3 and up